How we can help you at the Grand:
- Young People’s Job Club, help with your CV and job searches
- Safe Space
- Peer Mentors
- Training opportunities for young people
- Arts, culture and sports activities
Support for under 21s
Here at the Gr@nd, we’ve got plenty of free activities, programmes and support groups dedicated to helping you and your friends, in a friendly and professional space.
You can find out about our Young People pages below, or follow the corresponding buttons on the right hand side to find out more information.
In the ‘Need Support’ pages, you’ll find links to qualified advice and guidance for things such as finding a job to quitting smoking:
- Active Listening Helping you build your confidence and ability to overcome life’s challenges
- Young Person’s Job Club Offering you essential career advice and support
- Sexual Health Confidential and friendly support with sexual health
- Stop Smoking Support Helping you break the habit and improve your health
In these pages, you’ll find opportunities to get active, get involved and get together with family
- Don’t Sit, Get Fit Exciting activities to supercharge yours and your family’s lifestyle
- Gravesham Youth Council Giving you the chance to impact your very own community
- Confidential Support Speak to people your own age, about things you all experience
There’s usually always a youth worker in the Gr@nd, but if not then head over to our timetable and discover where else in Gravesend the youth services can be found.